Infinity Hairdressing - Ilkley Hairdressers
Visit our in salon shop >
Established in Ilkley for over 20 years Infinity Hairdressing offer a full range of professional services for both men and women. We are a highly qualified team of friendly and approachable hairdressers ready for any challenge in creating the perfect cut or colour for you.
Just a short walk from Ilkley's large main car park, we are situated in a quaint cobbled courtyard.
The relaxed, easy atmosphere of the salon ensures the perfect ambiance for clients to enjoy their experience with us.
Through a continuous programme of training with Matrix, Infinity Hairdressing staff are up to date with the very latest trends and techniques.
Infinity Hairdressing Salon Director, Cathy Brown is proud to have achieved the status of a Matrix Colour Master - a highly regarded qualification within the hairdressing world - giving her a very in depth knowledge of the chemistry of hair colouring as well as a deep understanding of the product range.
At Infinity our aim is to listen to your needs and together achieve the ideal look for you, giving advice on products and aftercare to help you maintain your new look.
Call 01943 609289 to book your consultation.
Gift vouchers available.
Our Opening Times
9.00am - 4.00pm - Monday
8.30am - 5.30pm - Tuesday
9.00am - 5.00pm - Wednesday
8.30am - 7.00pm - Thursday
8.30am - 6.00pm - Friday
8.30am - 4.00pm - Saturday
Infinity Hairdressing Services....
Infinity Hairdressing offer you a range of hairdressing services using the latest products and techniques for that on-trend or traditional look. After a full consultation we will help you achieve your desired result, giving you advice on aftercare and how to maintain your look.
Colouring is our speciality, from monochromatic to multi dimensional, subtle, high impact or colour correction. With our fantastic range of Matrix colour products we can create the perfect look for you.
Upgrade to a luxury colour service for £10 extra for an application of OLAPLEX to repair and strengthen the hair
Treat yourself to a pampering in-salon treatment to restore strength, shine and lustre to your hair. Hair is cleansed with the appropriate Biolage shampoo followed by a Cera-Repair Pro4 treatment - This experience is enhanced by a luxury massage and hot towel wrap.
that special occasion...
Let Infinity Hairdressing style your hair for that special occasion, wedding or ball.
Be it a simple sleek blowdry, feminine curls or an elaborate up do - we can give you the perfect hair to make you stand out from the rest.
Coronavirus/Corvid 19 Update
We are adhering to all the strict guidelines set out by our industry and the government
* We take our responsibility towards the health and safety of all our staff and clients very seriously
* Please cancel and reschedule your appointment if you or anyone you live with is displaying any symptoms of coronavirus - we will waive any cancellation charges
* Please do not visit the salon unless you have an appointment- we are limiting numbers in the salon
* If you wish to make an appointment or enquiry please do not come to the salon for this, telephone or email only, we are extremely busy so may not always be able to answer the phone but will respond within 24hours
* Please try not to arrive too early for your appointment as you are required to wait outside until we invite you in
* All staff will be wearing visors and we expect our clients to wear a face covering whilst being shampooed
* Please keep your distance in the salon observing social distancing rules where possible and stand well back from the reception desk
* Please attend your appointment alone where possible, and bring the minimum with you as you will be expected to keep all your belongings with you at all times in the salon, and only place them where staff indicate
* We ask you to refrain from touching any products in the salon unless you intend to purchase them
* If you do not have an appointment but would like to purchase any products, please phone or email your order first, and arrange a time to pick up from outside the salon.
Thankyou for your loyalty, patience and understanding. Its a strange and difficult time for us all, but be assured we are doing all we can to make sure you can relax and enjoy your Infinity experience.
A big, big thank you to our loyal customers and their messages of support....here are a few..
Great to see you both this morning. It all felt very professional and safe. It’s lovely to have my hair back - another fantastic job
I just wanted to let you know that my experience at the salon yesterday was great!
From the initial meet and greet at the door from Amy to the mask supplied at the back wash,and all other measures in between!
You have done a great job in helping to reduce the spread of this terrible virus and I wanted to thank you.
I left feeling very reassured and confident to return again
Hi Cathy and Karen
Thank you for all your hard work making your clients feel safe and happy having their hair done.
It’s nice to do something normal again.
I felt very safe in your hands.
Hello Cathy, thank you for today. Everything was very organised. Look forward to seeing you next time.
Thank you Team Infinity for preparing everything for your opening so thoroughly and thoughtfully. I was so pleased to finally have my hair cut today! A huge thank you to Tracey.
Thank you ! 🙏
Best day since lockdown started !
Hi just to say a very big Thankyou great to see you again and have super hair care -lots of love
Can’t tell you how happy I was to see you! Love my hair, my friend has just been round and said the colour was fantastic so thank you so much.
Love my hair. Thank you😘
Thank you Cathy for doing our hair, what a difference!